CRI – Seeds of Recovery booklet :) – Adele

On Thursday, CJ told me that the booklet needed a slight change on the front cover and needed page numbers inserting. Once again, thinking I would be using photoshop that really doesn’t like me, I lost my confidence until CJ reassured me we were using adobe, and it would be really easy ‘cos there was only a slight change. It was p!£s easy, so don’t really know what I was panicking about!! So off that went through the magical world of the internet (just email!!), which they were happy with the changes 🙂 I can do this stuff without panicking and thinking I will fail!! 🙂

Advertisements

CRI photo taking :) – Adele

On Thursday, me and CJ took photos of the canvas’ from the CRI project – Seeds of Recovery 🙂 There were 9 different canvas’ to take pictures of.. So off we went outside, in the freezing cold!! I was like a bloody eskimo!! But was all goooood, we used a blanket to get the white background and put them all in the same position so they all got the same outside light. I have used a similar camera before but still scared using them.. Bit expensive for my liking!! But I did it 🙂 We then brought everything back into the office and cropped the photos using photoshop (really not my friend!!) so they were more or less good to go!!