In the background this month Liam has been working away preparing audio rushes for the CRI Seeds of Recovery edits. As Liam co-recorded the audio statements and directed the Lyrical content of the campaign he was very well placed to do the first line edit on the stories and statements. The rushes were then handed over to Kev to use in the edit. You can see the results here. Impressive!
On Thursday, CJ told me that the booklet needed a slight change on the front cover and needed page numbers inserting. Once again, thinking I would be using photoshop that really doesn’t like me, I lost my confidence until CJ reassured me we were using adobe, and it would be really easy ‘cos there was only a slight change. It was p!£s easy, so don’t really know what I was panicking about!! So off that went through the magical world of the internet (just email!!), which they were happy with the changes 🙂 I can do this stuff without panicking and thinking I will fail!! 🙂
On Thursday, me and CJ took photos of the canvas’ from the CRI project – Seeds of Recovery 🙂 There were 9 different canvas’ to take pictures of.. So off we went outside, in the freezing cold!! I was like a bloody eskimo!! But was all goooood, we used a blanket to get the white background and put them all in the same position so they all got the same outside light. I have used a similar camera before but still scared using them.. Bit expensive for my liking!! But I did it 🙂 We then brought everything back into the office and cropped the photos using photoshop (really not my friend!!) so they were more or less good to go!!